Monday, 29 August 2022

#BlogTour - Fire Within (Beyond The Stage) by Nicki Rae #Romance @authornickirae

Fire Within
(Beyond The Stage)
By Nicki Rae


Publication Date: October 20th 2022
Genres: Adult, Contemporary, Romance

Music brought us together six years ago. Our love existed between guitar strings and every beat of the music. Song lyrics spoke the words of our souls – words only meant for us.

He was a coworker at my first job – a record store. So many great songs surrounded us. But I was only interested in what our song would become.
With Kelley Shane, I found the first love song that filled my soul with fire. But he also introduced me to my first sad song – heartache that filled my veins with ice water.

Marketing a new band has brought us back together. Going on a three-week tour with Kelley is not how I pictured our reunion. I’m not sure I can trust him to have my back, let alone to confide in him.
But what worries me most? What if my heart decides to trust him without my permission?

♥  Pre-order ♥ 


Nicki is the author of The Moore Love Series: Lather and The Date: A Moore Love Short Story, The Perfection Series: Damaged Perfection and Resisting Perfection, Broken Minds, and Angel Face. She is a born Buckeye turned Hoosier who loves to spend time with her family. Along with being an avid reader, she also loves her animals and the Indianapolis Colts!

Website ♥ Goodreads ♥  Facebook ♥ Twitter ♥ Instagram ♥ Newsletter


Hosted by:
XBTBanner1

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Love E'er Meant by Janet Wertman

What Love E'er Meant  By Janet Wertman Publication Date: Septembre 7th, 2026 Publisher: independently published Pages: 432 Genre: Histor...